Gore C5 Thermo Jersey
Review: Gore C5 Thermo JerseyBy Scott Mares | Published Nov 9, 2021
- Premium fabric feel providing thermal stretch comfort.
- Mesh insert in back for optimum ventilation.
- Modern, aero road cycling fit lengthened sleeves and dropped tail.
- Ergonomically shaped collar.
- Elastic grip on bottom hem.
- 3-gusseted back pockets.
- Mesh insert to prevent back pocket from sagging when stuffed.
- Secure zip pocket on rear for keys or valuables.
- Front zip with logo transfer.
- Zip with zip port.
- Black reflective transfers.
- Reflective details.
- Slim fit.
We Didn't Like
The pockets are a little smaller than I would have liked. I would check the sizing as I found that even though it says slim fit that this could be a “COVID slim” I am 6’3 and weigh 173 and I would like to try a medium to get that nice aero fit.
The Final Say
Looking for a work horse winter jersey? The GORE C5 thermal jersey just might be the one for you. First of all its made out of this stretchy thermo fabric that is very very comfortable. The jersey has a lot of features that will help keep you safe in low light conditions. The C5 has reflective dots on the back and side panels. It also comes in a Hi-Vis yellow, bright orange and 3 other colors if you are more into the darker colors and are not concerned about low light conditions. We are going to keep this in our fall, winter and spring rotations as this can be dressed up with a rain jacket/ wind proof base layer or just by itself.