Santini Classe Jersey
Review: Santini Classe JerseyBy Scott Mares | Published Apr 27, 2020
- Light weight, I listed this feature first for a reason. Pulling the jsersey out of its special Santini bag I was struck by how light the jersey felt in my hand. The best word I can think of to describe how it felt in my hand is "Featherly"
- Very soft, The second thing that I noticed about this garment was how soft the fabric was to the touch. After putting it on it felt very natural and so soft next to my skin that I hardly could tell that I had it on.
- Breathable, Being thin, light weight and soft means the Classe Jersey makes this jersey able to transport sweat away from the skin and to the air.
- Very comfortable. Put all of this together and you have a jersey that is form fitting, not restrictive and confortable to train in.
- K.I.S.S. principle (Keep it Simple)
- Several Colors to choose from
- Made in Italy by hand
We Didn't Like
The Final Say
Santini is known for making some great stuff. We have had the oppunity to drop in and meet the entire Santini family and get a tour of the factory and watch priduction happen. So we were very happy to get this jersey in the mail. Let me start off my saying that having this jersey in your collection is like having a blue or black suit or dress in your closset. However, the best way for me to describe this jersy is its like potatos chips, you will want more than one. This Jersey is Sooooo Confortable its sick. I would even say that you will forget that you are wering it its so confortable. The fabic is very soft and form fitting with out being restrictive. Love it, just love it. If you buy one you will be upset with your self that you only got one. Get two and you will be happy that you did. Get one and when you return from your fisrt ride in it you will back on line ordering anotherone before you shower.